Saturday, February 21, 2015

Module 4 Blog Questions

1. Discuss what you thought about creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel.
When I was creating the value scale it was a little more different than I thought it was going to be. I either didn't make a part light or dark enough and would have to go back and change some things over and over. While making the color wheel it was a little more fun to create. Creating all the different shades didn't seem to be that hard. 
2. Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why?
I like working with the paints more because if I was having trouble with the color it was easier to add more of another color than it was for me to continuously have to go back and fix things with the pencil. 
3. What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies?
I think the most important thing i noticed while creating both the value scale and color wheel was that the smallest mistake could make a big difference. 
4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
I think that one of the most important facts came out of the color video. When they were talking about red and blue being to dark to be considered primary and that the three colors making brown showed this imbalance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment