Saturday, February 28, 2015

Module 5 Logo Design

1. Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.
When it came to creating a personal logo I started to think that was most important to me, or what was my personality like. I concluded that personally I am a very simple person. I knew I did not want to create a very detailed logo. I also decided that my family was most important to me. 
2. Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation.
When I decided that I wanted a simple logo the first thing that came to mind was using my initials would work. Then to include the aspect of my family at first I decided to use a triangle, because I am a triplet and that is a huge part of who I am. However, when I tried designing my logo I couldn't get it the way I wanted it. It was simple and related to me, but I just didn't like it. I realized that I wanted my logo to be more fun and different, seeing as I am usually a happy and energetic person. So finally I decided to still use the K from my name but add the heartbeat and hearts instead of a triangle. I chose 6 beats one for each of my family, and I decided on the heartbeats because being a live is one of the things I am most grateful for. I than added pink just to add some color and brighten the whole thing. 
3. What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?
The most important thing I discovered was how particular I am about certain things, and that it actually takes a lot of time and planning coming up with even the simplest logo. 
4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, power point, and reading material  for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
The most important thing I learned is that even the littlest detail probably has a very important meaning and purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment