Monday, May 4, 2015

Module 13 and 14

1. For each video list/discuss the key concepts you learned.
Watching both videos I learned a number of new things. One being that lowbrow is a term used to refer to a person who is regraded as uncultivated and lacking in taste, and it was very influential during the 60's and 70's. I also learned a lot about the Tate Modern which is art museum in Berlin. 
2. Do the videos relate to the creation of your Art Exhibition project? If yes, explain how. If no, explain why not.
I have not yet started my project, therefore I am not sure if it relates. 
3. What is your opinion of the films? Do they add depth to understanding of the art concepts you practiced while creating your curation project?
 I did like the videos from this week. They were interesting to watch. I learned a lot about a number of different topics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment