Monday, April 6, 2015


1. What was it like using your hand as subject matter for a drawing? It was pretty fun to use my hand as the subject. Although it did get annoying after a while. 
2. What media did you select - pencil or charcoal? Why? I used pencil because I didn't have charcoal and don't have much experience using it either.
3. How did it feel to create a drawing with your non-dominant hand? It wasn't that bad using my non-dominant hand since I do the same thing all the time either using it to right or draw for fun. 
4. Compare and contrast your final drawings. Do you think they are successful studies? I hadn't realized that I drew different sides of my hand until I uploaded them. Both were pretty hard to draw for me. I think they were successful studies.
5. Would you consider using your non-dominant hand to create artwork in the future? Probably it was really funny to draw my right hand and I was more carefree since I wasn't expecting it to come out too great anyway.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment